White House Market
Date: 31, May, 2023
White House Market Alternative URL (mirror)
Date: 31, May, 2023
A dark web might be too dark to navigate, especially if you are a newcomer. Moreover, even though some say “shady place for shady people”, all the deep web travelers require an experience guide. For that reason, the sites like White House Market which display a continuous growth in popularity, but still haven’t built a strong reputation, call for honest and complex review.
What Is White House Market?
White House Market is an online dark net marketplace designed to bring together vendors and buyers who are looking to purchase items and services that are not entirely legal. Here you can buy or sell almost anything, including drugs, software, and forgeries. Despite operating in the dark web it maintains certain standards that are obligatory for both customers and sellers to provide a safe and trustworthy environment. It is genuinely challenging to preserve complete anonymity and prevent scams at the same time, so strict regulations and security protocols are in order.
|Characteristics & Statistics||Description|
|Name||White House Market|
|Established||February 2019 (operating since August 2019)|
|2 Factors Authentication||Yes|
|Finalize Early||For approved vendors only|
|Forced Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)||Yes, for both users and buyers|
|Payment Currency||Monero (XMR)|
|Commission||5% (no fee for buyers)|
|Vendor Bond||$1000 (non-refundable)|
|Main Onion URL||auzbdiguv5qtp37xoma3n4xfch62duxtdiu4cfrrwbxgckipd4aktxid.onion|
|Working mirrors available||https://whitehouse-market.com|
|Customers||234990 (Active), 654565 (All)|
All the data gathered in April 2021.
WhiteHouse Market is a rare example of a dark net website that is accessible through both Tor and Invisible Internet Project (I2P) software. Of course, security specialists alongside WHM administrators strongly recommend to use Tor browser for this purpose. You might also want to apply VPN for better safety and anonymity protection.
As a cautious platform, White House Market creates mirror websites to protect its users from DDoS attacks. They even built a special web-page containing general information on the marketplace and working mirrors for Tor and I2P networks.
WhiteHouse Market is a unique example of a dark web trading site that does not accept bitcoins as payment currency. They did allow it for a certain time period, but eventually decided to stick solely to Monero (XMR) cryptocurrency due to its enhanced security and privacy protecting abilities. The prices are originally listed in USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, and CAD, the final sum is calculated in XMR and can be viewed during the order process. WHM provides its users with a short guide on how to acquire Monero and make a deposit. In addition, it also recommends some trustworthy wallets and exchanges.
Now White House Market only supports Escrow, which means that they store the money you pay and then transfer it to the buyer’s account after a deal is finalized. Finalize Early (FE) is a possible option, but WHM specialists strongly advise to use it with caution and for the vendors that you are already familiar with. Moreover, not all the vendors are eligible for FE. WhiteHouse Market is ready to incorporate Multisig, if the public shows that there is a substantial demand for that. Partial refunds are available in case of disputes.
What Products Does WhiteHouse Market Sell In Dark Web?
Obviously, dark web marketplaces were created to allow people to trade the items that law prohibits them to in the clear net. WHM proclaims that with a few exceptions its product and services range is unlimited, and they are always open for new suggestions. Still, there are 5 major categories that dominate the market: drugs, fraud, software, forgeries, and services.
Surely, drugs are an absolute winner when it comes to evaluating popular dark web goods. Almost 60% of all WHM items are enlisted in this category. Vendors here offer both illegal and prescription drugs, such as Cannabis, Ecstasy, Dissociatives, Opioids, and Steroids. A list of sub-categories (pills, edibles, powder, seeds, GHB, etc.) might help buyers to navigate better.
Fraud marked as Online Business accounts for about 25% of the WHM’s product range. The majority of the items of this category are financially related, like selling credit/debit card, login, or bank account details. It might also include such services as drops and dumps.
This is not a popular section. Now it contains only 2% of all WHM items. Yet, its continuous growth looks promising. Here buyers can find Botnets, Malware, Exploits, and other pieces of code or software.
The Forgeries/Counterfeits category is to a certain extent self-explanatory. If you cannot afford a genuine product or need to trick someone, simply order Watches, Currency, Jewelry, and Electronics from White House Market.
This is the most vague, but the third most popular category in the WhiteHouse Market. Vendors here provide such services as fake documents, hacking, VPNs, carding, etc.
White House Dark Web Market Security
Due to White House Market dark net nature, they have to maintain the highest standards when it comes to security and anonymity. To achieve this goal, they executed particular measures, including:
- The whole script for the web-site was created from scratch.
- Marketplace is accessible through both Tor and I2P mirrors.
- Monero (XMR) is the only accepted currency.
- 2FA is mandatory.
- All communication is end-to-end encrypted.
- Mirror list is PGP signed, notifications are PGP encrypted.
- PGP is obligatory for both buyers and vendors.
- Backups are made on a regular basis.
- PGP and Monero private keys are not stored on the servers.
- Main wallet is always offline.
- It has a private jabber server.
WhiteHouse Market believes that any web-site gets compromised or hacked eventually. But the company claims that with these security features executed properly they can guarantee that all valuable information will be impossible to decrypt, and attackers will not be able to transfer any funds.
To improve security and usability the White House Market is willing to reward skillful testers for finding bugs in the aspects of both functionality and security. The amount of compensation depends on how big and critical a bug is.
No Logs Policy
For preserving privacy and anonymity, all the sign in logs are kept for a limited period of time. The same goes for almost all the other stored information with a few exceptions, such as usernames, passwords, or e-mail addresses for notifications.
DDoS attacks can be really devastating, that’s why White House Market grants its highly active vendors and buyers a dedicated, authenticated .onion domain, so they could access the site even when all public mirrors are unavailable. WHM is open to the idea of giving such domains to every active user to reduce the damaging consequences of these attacks.
What Products Are Banned On White House Market?
White House Market dark web background might suggest that there are no restrictions on what can be bought or sold on the platform. However, there are certain things that WHM and many other dark net marketplaces consider unethical and, therefore, prohibited. This list includes:
- Child or animal pornography.
- Murder for hire.
- Human or animal exploitation/abuse.
- Terrorism related products, services, or propaganda.
- Weapons (as well as less-than-lethal weapons), explosives or poisons.
- Tutorials and schemes that might be regarded as a scam. Yet, the WHM team would be glad to review authentic and useful tutorials.
- Fentanyl or similar substances.
- Scamming transfers or shady money schemes.
- “Miracle cures” or other misleading items.
- Drop-shipping vendors.
Pros & Cons
WhiteHouse Market continues to get more popular each day, and there are no reasons to claim that it’s baseless. On the contrary, there is plenty of factors that contribute to its success. Some advantages of choosing WHM as your deep web marketplace include:
- Incredibly high level of anonymity and personal security. Such features as obligatory 2FA and PGP, end-to-end encrypted communication, Tor and I2P mirrors, no logs’ policy, etc. suggest that White House Market treats these issues seriously.
- Simple registration process, user-friendly, intuitive interface.
- Bug Bounty program, especially if you are a tester.
- Approachable customer service. It is nice to know that even in illicit affairs there are special people who are prepared to assist you. Plus, English as a primary language makes communication and order process easier.
- No fee for buyers and small 5% fee for vendors for finalized deals. No extra fees such as deposit or withdrawal are charged.
- Partial refunds.
- Vacation mode for vendors.
- Monero currency as a payment method due to its enhanced privacy protection properties.
Generally, White House Market leaves the impression of a really promising platform and is definitely worthy of its users trust. Still, there are certain disadvantages that potential vendors or buyers need to consider before joining the marketplace:
- PGP is very complicated, especially for inexperienced users. Of course, WHM will provide guides and tutorials, but it might not be enough to cover all the essential aspects. In addition, PGP has some serious vulnerabilities and bears a potential risk that all your messages will be decrypted if you treat your key without proper responsibility. WhiteHouse Market plans to replace PGP with something better, but it is obviously a long-term perspective.
- Non-refundable $1000 vendor bond.
- Payment options are limited to Monero and Multisig is not supported. Although XMR is highly praised for its advanced confidentiality, no one on the market except for WHM uses Monero as its only eligible currency because it’s nice to have a choice. Multisig would be a great addition if WHM wants to significantly mitigate the payment and dispute resolving processes.
- It is still a dark web, maintaining your device, wallet, and anonymity safe requires a certain expertise. In case you don’t possess those skills or aren’t prepared to master them, you should refrain from accessing marketplaces like this.
|Almost flawless security features||PGP encryption might be too complicated|
|Simple registration, intuitive design||Non-refundable $1000 vendor bond|
|Bug Bounty||Limited payment options|
|Easy to reach customer support||Dark net web-sites always incorporate threats that might compromise your digital security|
|No fee for buyers and small 5% fee for vendors|
|Vacation mode for vendors|
|High level of payment details confidentiality with Monero cryptocurrency|
when i go to auzbdiggoe35lcvsyni54s2mhi56337nrobbwvs3lfrox76chqkr3qad.onion it doesn’t load. any idea how to fix?
guys WHM has been shut down almost a year now. The owners closed shop and refunded everyone that had money left on deposit.
white other legit market is there now any recomendation